Su Jia Tun

Su Jia Tun
Su Jia Tun

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good news!

Great news, I have been in contact with some Member Care people in the community who have given permission to add links to the websites on this blog. Other good news is I might be able to get involved in Member Care in some way right here in Perth. Expect those links soon.
It is amazing how quickly the urge to have the things of western life strikes. We are quite comfortable right where we are in terms of living but we are both antsy to get a house and another,(small and used), car. Of course the latter is dependent on me getting a license and, of course, a job. After all right now I have no place that I urgently need to be. This of course leads to the fact that I am also antsy to get to work. Watching Darren get up everyday and start work makes me incredibly anxious to get on with having a schedule everyday and a list of goals I can accomplish. The kids are occupying themselves amazingly well while waiting for school to start so this means they are not as needful of my presence as we might have thought they would be.
It's my Birthday today and I have been asking God for patience and a career really. The funny thing is I realize that there is a possibility that the two might not go together as this is a good time for me to exercise patience in a new way. He has given all good things to us up to this point so I am in constant prayer that I will be mindful of that fact and not rush forward, forgetting to savor the moments I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment