Su Jia Tun

Su Jia Tun
Su Jia Tun

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My first triumph 2 cell phone calls later

Ta Da!
1. I took the train and buses home today. It took one train line change and a switch to the bus route, oh also two cell calls in order to figure out what to do but I got home by myself ok well sort of hee hee some independence is mine.
2. Ok so this is a funny thought, I was thinking to myself today wouldn't it be nice if I was Asian because then I would be able to just walk up to people and ask them if they were Chinese without seeming quite so odd. I just miss Chinese people and Koreans so much and I thought that would be so nice.
3. How many of us Americans pronounce caramel carrmell? Because Australians actually say Ca Ra Mel. Haa Ha I got a kick out of my moment today when I confused the man at the coffee shop by saying I wanted a carrmel iced coffee. He wasn't quite sure what I wanted.
4. To explain the bus and train situation it may take me 6 months of driving on L or learner's permit plates in order to get a license.Terribly embarassing at my age/experiance and inconveniant. I will have to keep a good sense of humour as my husband sits in the passenger seat and trys not to freak out while I log my driving hours.

1 comment:

  1. Christa, love your thoughts and adventures. The carrmel story...my favorite today! Jia you my friend!

    ReplyDelete