Su Jia Tun

Su Jia Tun
Su Jia Tun

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Sunflower by My Bank



I was working in my office. I had been at it for awhile so my colleague did have to repeat herself a few times before I believed that what I had heard her say was what she had actually said. There was a large sunflower outside the bank our business uses. Thank goodness I didn't have to make any deposits that day.

It was not the first though. A month earlier I had priviledged to encounter cows in the city on the way to my bus stop after getting off the train. Apparently Aussies have a thing for marketing schemes that involve large flora and fauna. Just in case you are wondering the cows was actually a campaign which in my mind qualifies as marketing. Additionally, I hadn't had my coffee yet so the cows did throw me off a bit. It took me until the second day to actually get a picture and because I hadn't had my coffee first thing the second day either I still didn't get a picture right away.

It's fun. It's quarky. Quite frankly both events made my day cause anything this big and furry is bound to cause you to want to stop and stare. Accounts, spreadsheets, databases, and airline tickets can get very boring. No one can really say men in cow and sunflower suits is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment